Is it possible to update UniGui 1.0 to the latest version?

Odlarhg

Hello.

I recently started working at a company that has an application developed in Delphi on one of its servers. By doing a little research I was able to determine that they used the UniGui framework and if I'm not mistaken it was version 1.0.

I have experience developing with Delphi, but I have never worked with UniGui. The company wants to continue using the application developed several years ago, but they want to move it to a new server.

My questions are:

1. Is the latest version compatible with 1.0 version of UniGui?

2. What is the current version of UniGui?

3. Is it possible to migrate the application that uses UniGui 1.0 to the new version without making major changes to the source code?

4. How does UniGui licensing work?

Sorry if my questions are a bit basic, but I'm new to UniGui. The company where I work has no way of contacting the programmer who originally created the application. The people who originally acquired the licenses are also no longer there and we have not been able to find the installation software, therefore there is interest in acquiring new licenses to be able to migrate the application and modernize it.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in uniGUI.

11 hours ago, Odlarhg said:

1. Is the latest version compatible with 1.0 version of UniGui?

3. Is it possible to migrate the application that uses UniGui 1.0 to the new version without making major changes to the source code?

Well, actually yes...

2. What is the current version of UniGui?

4. How does UniGui licensing work?

https://unigui.com/explore/licensing