Few questions

Janis Purins

Hi,

I'm using 1.95.0.1580 Complete Professional, writing a Mobile Application, I have two questions:

1) how I can center vertically a TUnimToolBar ? I see that the toolbar is pushed down and many free spaces is left before.

2) when recaptcha 3 will be supported ?

thanks

J

11 hours ago, Janis Purins said:

I'm using 1.95.0.1580 Complete Professional, writing a Mobile Application

Hello,

If not the trial version, please adjust your forum email address:

12 hours ago, Janis Purins said:

1) how I can center vertically a TUnimToolBar ? I see that the toolbar is pushed down and many free spaces is left before.

Specify the case, in principle this can be done.

12 hours ago, Janis Purins said:

2) when recaptcha 3 will be supported ?

This is not directly related to uniGUI.

Thanks! I just updated the form mail address.

Regarding the toolbar:

I have two toolbars, one in a TunimForm (with Layout vbox) and the other in a TUniFrame (with Layout not set), both with Align=alBottom and AlignmentControl=uniAlignmentClient, when displayed as you can see from the picture in attachment I see:

• extra space on top and bottom
  • the toolbar is not centered vertically

note: the toolbar placed in the frame is centered using LayoutAttribs Align=center Pack=center

I will add another problem: when I rotate my mobile phone seems that the session is restarted and my login page is shown again. I tried the suggestion found in the forum (Scrollable=true and ScrollRange from 500-100) but doesn't work.

Another issue: I sent the TUnimEdit InputType as "email" but I don't see any validation or UI enhancements. In the help I don't see anything interesting. I tried as suggested on the forum the following code "ClientEvents -> UniEvents" but doesn't work.

function beforeInit(sender, config)
{
  Ext.apply(sender,{allowBlank:false,vtype:'email',msgTarget : 'side'});
}

And another question :) I'd like to implement the password recovery feature by sending a custom generated link via mail. How I can intercept the url when the session starts in Unigui and where is the best place to add the control in order to display the dedicated form ?

Thanks for the support

J

issue.jpg

Edited by Janis Purins
forgot one point

6 minutes ago, Janis Purins said:

I just updated the form mail address.

Thank you for the update.

8 minutes ago, Janis Purins said:

I have two toolbars, one in a TunimForm (with Layout vbox) and the other in a TUniFrame (with Layout not set), both with Align=alBottom and AlignmentControl=uniAlignmentClient, when displayed as you can see from the picture in attachment I see:

• extra space on top and bottom
  • the toolbar is not centered vertically

note: the toolbar placed in the frame is centered using LayoutAttribs Align=center Pack=center

Can you make a simple testcase to check and attach here?

36 minutes ago, Janis Purins said:

Another issue: I sent the TUnimEdit InputType as "email" but I don't see any validation or UI enhancements. In the help I don't see anything interesting. I tried as suggested on the forum the following code "ClientEvents -> UniEvents" but doesn't work.

Also try this approach:

UnimEdit1.ClientEvents.UniEvents ->

function beforeInit(sender, config)
{
    config.required = true;
    config.validators = [Ext.create('Ext.data.validator.Email')];
}

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Janis Purins said:

And another question :) I'd like to implement the password recovery feature by sending a custom generated link via mail. How I can intercept the url when the session starts in Unigui and where is the best place to add the control in order to display the dedicated form ?

This demo may help you:

\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\URLParameters

16 minutes ago, Janis Purins said:

I have also a problem with a TUnimDBGrid, the Autosize doesn't work. The columns, even there's a lot of space are not adjusted to fit the width. Any suggestion ?

Try also this approach:

UnimDBGrid.ClientEvents.ExtEvents ->

function painted(sender, eOpts)
{
    sender.getColumns().forEach(function(col){col.setFlex(1)});
}

• Like 1

Hi, I have this problem:

in a TUniFrame (with AlignmentControl=uniAlignmentClient, Autoscroll=true and Anchors[]) I have a TunimFieldSet (with Align=alNone and Anchors[]) but the vertical scrollbars are not shown even al the fields within the TunimFieldSet are not displayed entirely .... any suggestion ?

thanks

44 minutes ago, Janis Purins said:

TestCase2.zip 79.75 kB · 0 downloads

One possible solution:

OnFrameReady ->

procedure TframeInfo.UniFrameReady(Sender: TObject);
begin
  fsInfo.JSInterface.JSCall('setScrollable', [True]);
end;

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Janis Purins said:

in a TUnimmemo how I can remove the botton line created bu the Material theme ?

Hello,

One possible solution:

function added(sender, container, index, eOpts)
{
    _uel = sender.underlineElement;
    if (_uel) {_uel.hide()}
}

• Upvote 1