how to change the color of a cell on a change in the value of a TuniDBGrid field in delphi?

jbone73

Hello everyone,
After several searches on the Internet, I cannot find the solution to change the color of a cell after entering a value in it.

What I want to do is after entering the value into the cell, I would like to display a warning message to the user to inform them that their entry is not compliant and color the cell for it. indicate as erroneous.

Thanking you all in advance for your help

Hello,

Can you please specify first which edition and build of uniGUI are you using?

9 minutes ago, jbone73 said:

What I want to do is after entering the value into the cell...

\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\GridCellStyle

Search the forum using the keyword OnDrawColumnCell.

Thanks for your response Sherzod, Sorry for the forget.

I use the version Embarcadero Delphi 11 and the version est uniGUI28 V.1.90.0.1555.

I already looked with the function "OnDrawColumnCell", it works but I don't know how to call it in my function "OnSetCellValue".

Do you have any idea?

Thank you so much

20 minutes ago, jbone73 said:

I already looked with the function "OnDrawColumnCell", it works but I don't know how to call it in my function "OnSetCellValue".

Do you have any idea?

Your case is not very clear to me.

21 minutes ago, jbone73 said:

uniGUI28 V.1.90.0.1555.

Please adjust your forum email address unless you are using the trial version:

1) I just looked to update my email address, I think I must just be in a trial version, I don't have access by entering my username and password.
Is this a problem for continuing on the forum?

2) I will try to formulate my question more clearly.

I created a procedure that is executed when I leave the TUniDBGrid cell, this allows me to check user input.
In case the entry is incorrect, I want to change the color of the cell that was modified and there! I do not know how to do ?

Thank you so much for your help

On 2/12/2024 at 6:09 PM, jbone73 said:

1) I just looked to update my email address, I think I must just be in a trial version, I don't have access by entering my username and password.
Is this a problem for continuing on the forum?

Hello,

Of course not.
Well, a subscription gives you more opportunities in terms of support and also on the forum. But this does not mean that users of trial versions will not receive support. We try to respond to any requests from users.

On 2/12/2024 at 5:32 PM, jbone73 said:

The function should not be called, the method will be called automatically...

You can find many examples of use on the forum, for example, one of the old posts: