Delphi 11 High DPI

Petrov Dmytro

I read a manual about limitations using High DPI (>96 PPI) and scaling of UniGui applications. But I have one question:
If I manually set PPI to a x2 scaling in IDE (192 PPI) and then modify font sizes and other parameters to look OK and then will never open this project on other PCs with different PPI, will I get any problems in the future?

2 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Yeah, but the manual is pretty vague about it 

In theory, uniGUI is able to resize screen elements back to their original sizes when you run the application, but there can be scenarios where this may not work as expected

That's why I am interested if in my scenario there are going to be any problems?

---------------------

Просто в 4K всё очень мелкое, а если поставить коэффициент х2 и больше его не трогать, то ведь не должно быть проблем с пересчётом масштабирования? Да, некоторые шрифты становятся либо слишком крупные или мелкие, но ведь это всё можно поправить в свойствах компонентов и, по идее, если больше не менять коэффициент, то проблем быть не должно. Или я чего-то не учитываю?