Long route freezing - Tracert? Failed Sequence Recovery

Georges Soares

I have a very strange case here, I have 2 internet links from different companies, one with 200mb and the other with 600mb.
Using the 200mb link to access the cloud server, everything works normally without any crashes or freezes.
When I use the 600mb link, the uniGUI application freezes in simple moments, such as clicking a button just to show a hidden panel, or to insert a record.
One difference I saw is in tracert, where the 200 arrives faster than the 600, but both arrive without packet loss.
Freezing is quick for a few seconds, but it gets in the way and bothers the user.
I've already tried to change several things in the application, but as I said, in very simple moments it freezes, things that can't be changed.

The question is, could this difference in tracert indicated in the attached image cause this failure?
I compiled the application in version 1571 and then in 1572.

winmtrX.png

I did several tests, I thought it was IIS and I mounted Apache. It remained the same, I called the server support, and they told me that the problem was only with the application, because they had not received complaints from other customers about the same failure.

10 minutes ago, picyka said:

@Farshad Mohajeri

XXXXX.exe: 00000FC4: 15:50:55 [PingWSServer]:Exceção: TUniHTTPRequest.SendRequest(): Erro de soquete # 10061
Conexão recusada. : Endereço: $012DD33D

Não sei o que configurei de errado aqui,

mas meu log está cheio disso, não sei se tem alguma coisa a ver com o erro.

Não estou usando WebSocket

Regarding this, I still had something in the WS tests in the cfg file, that must be it, later I will bring together IIS