UniDBGrid with hiddenpanel column editor

SIRE Software

Hello.

I have an issue with a DBGrid that uses a hiddenpanel with some controls (TUniEdit) bound it to the Editor property of the columns.

When i execute the append instruction of my table, the Grid enable the controls (UniEdit) of each cell where i set the focus

After that when i execute the cancel of my table, some times (not all the time), an error shows up "Ajax Error" Cannot set property 'readOnly' of null

After searching into the javascript files using chrome developer tools, i foun that the columns into the property InputEl has null assigned to the dom property so thats why the error.

Could you pleas help me here?

Thanks in advance

Hi. Thanks

My build is 1.90.0.1547

My Grid has the next settings

- Hidden panel linked with 11 TUniEdit controls (each by column of the grid). The UniEdit controls has one trigger linked each

- Height := 28

- ClicksToEdit := 1

- LayoutConfig

* DockWhenAligned := False

* IgnorePosition := False

- Options [dgEditing, dgColLines, dgRowLines, dgAutoRefreshRow]

- StripeRows := False

- TrackOver := False

- WebOptions

* KeyNavigation := knDisable

* Paged := False

The sequence is:

- Execute append of the source

- Set focus (click into one of the cells) the change the focus to another and another then back focus to the first one i mean, is just selecting cells 4 or 5 times

- Execute the cancel of the source

- Start again. The error occurs sometimes when i do this sequence 3 or 4 times constantly. Some times when i execute append and some times when execute cancel.

Worth mentioning that when i execute the append and cancel event, i set by code the property readonly to true or false to some of the columns.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

I figured out that the problem was caused because i was setting up on runtime the readonly property of the editor control (TUniEdit) related to the grid column.

I disabled the function that set this property and just use the readonly property of the grid column and the problem was gone.

Besides i upgraded to the last version  but it was after i found the issue.
thanks.