lock subscreen

zanona

Is it possible to call a secondary screen and the processing will only continue when closing the screen? Equivalent when I do desktop vcl?

I set up an example in VCL to make it easier to understand!

EX: It is a processing that is in a loop, this loop stops as soon as a secondary screen appears. It will stay put until the user gives ok to the answer! How would you do in Unigui?

teste showmodal.zip

6 minutes ago, zanona said:

I set up an example in VCL to make it easier to understand!

Hello,

"It is always preferred to create the web application in asynchronous mode, but when migrating old VCL applications, the developer could find scenarios which couldn't be implemented or that will make the task too difficult. If necessary, uniGUI can be forced to work as a typical VCL application.

If the developer needs to reproduce the synchronous mode available in VCL applications, the property MainModule.EnableSynchronousOperations must be set to true..."

http://unigui.com/doc/online_help/synch-and-asynch-operations.htm

3 minutes ago, zanona said:

OK, but is it possible to prevent UNIGUI from being locked in that command when calling the showmodal and only released when the subscreen is closed?

Above documentation, using callbacks.

You can take a look at the related demo examples.

• Like 1