Screenmask on event

JDDEV

Hi all,

I would like to show the ScreenMask when data are refreshing on a form.

When refresh action is launched on a button click event, i configure the button screenmask properties.

In other case, i would like to view mask between from.BeginUpdate and form.EndUpdate functions : is it possible to do that without use showmask et unisession.synchronize manualy ?

Thank you for answer.

Yes i use these properties when i use a button to refresh data.

But if, i want to show form.screenmask during an another event (like timer for exemple), i would like to do that automatically when form.BeginUpdate is called and hide screenmask when form.EndUpdate is called.

On 6/15/2023 at 3:47 AM, JDDEV said:

Yes i use these properties when i use a button to refresh data.

But if, i want to show form.screenmask during an another event (like timer for exemple), i would like to do that automatically when form.BeginUpdate is called and hide screenmask when form.EndUpdate is called.

I did exactly what the colleague needs, but for that I created a parent form and inherited all the forms from that other one, and that way everything that is done in that parent form is transmitted to the others