TUniFileUploadButton border does not resized.

JamesP

Hello,

There is an issue how TUniFileUploadButton is rendering on a screen. It looks awkward when frame or form is sized/resized.

The issue could be easy be replicated (I am using Professional full license 1.90.0.1565):

Main form -> AlignmentControl: uniAlignmentClient (even if it's uniAlignmentServer the same issue)

Drop uniPanel with Aligh = alTop; Layout = fit; and then insert TUniFileUploadButton (Align = alClient) on this uniPanel

Firstly, it shows like that, but if you try resize the form, please see next screen:

image.png.bb765be7d790e62941d1565c86055638.png

image.thumb.png.fad2a1ec6271264beb85f2364a9c9b48.png

Could you please advise how it could be fixed, so after resize the TUniFileUploadButton border will resize to fit whole Panel, and Caption be in the center of button?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

Hi Sherzod,

Thank you. It works now as expected. I have added this line as suggested:

UniFileUploadButtonDD.JSInterface.JSAddListener('afterrender', 'function(){var btn=this.button; if (btn) {btn.setStyle({width: "auto", display: "flex", "justify-content": "center"})}}');

Could you please suggest further on this, as I can't change the font-size for Caption "Drop Image file or click here to Append Image from Local PC / Network"?:

image.png.1f2038d72e0926f18fbfafdfb4b5bc12.png

It's 16 px, I want to change it to 12px. I have tried this approach, but it did not work.

UniFileUploadButtonDD.JSInterface.JSAddListener('afterrender', 'function(){var btn=this.button; if (btn) {btn.setStyle({width: "auto", display: "flex", "justify-content": "center", "font-size": "12px"})}}');

Thank you in advance.
Kind Regards.