New features in next releases

Stemon63

Good morning,
Is it possible to know what are the new features planned in the next releases?
I'm always waiting for the following implementations:
1) better operational handling regarding lookups with grids or other components in the popup and with autoincrement during input;
(really essential for porting from VCL and above all it makes the difference with other web tools)
2) Management of the client-side store, as if it is a client-side dataset, powered by server queries or Json/csv files;
    in readonly mode when you want speedup input od Dblookups  and use  lookup local data (cities, countries, and other tables), without querying the server for each character pressed;
    in editing mode: really useful for performing calculations and inputs directly on the client (in javascript) as if it is a cached-update table, with updates on the server via Applyupdates or similar; this would allow a very fast input on the grids or in DBeditors, with calculations and checks on the client, and ESPECIALLY it would allow only one data exchange with the server on AppluUpdates;
3) A Dbgrid which therefore also has client functionality, without necessarily making a server call per record scroll;

We develop tax software where user input is very fast and therefore the continuous exchange of data with the server does not help but slows down input user.
if application have a lot of connected users there is a useless bandwidth traffic that is generated for my cases which could be managed entirely on the client side with sporadic calls to the server to optimize resources (eg: in a form with 50 numerical Dbedit, each Dbedit modifies the content of all the others with calculations ; everything could be done only on the client)
Sorry for my english 🙂
Thanks in advance!

• Like 1