Difference between UniTimer and UniThreadTime

artem_niko

Good evening!
What is the fundamental difference between UniTimer and UniThreadTimer?
The fact is that if you put a UniTimer on a form that simply displays the current time or performs some action, and, for example, switch to another tab in the browser, at that moment UniTimer stops working, until you return back to the tab with the project.
Why is this happening? What is the difference between these components? Is it possible to make the timer work, regardless of which tab I am on in the browser?

1 hour ago, artem_niko said:

The fact is that if you put a UniTimer on a form that simply displays the current time or performs some action, and, for example, switch to another tab in the browser, at that moment UniTimer stops working, until you return back to the tab with the project.

It's not, the timer will work.

7 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Это не так, таймер будет работать.

Something, after reading the link, after reading your answers, got confused. I tried the code from the link, but I couldn't get UniThreadTimer to work.
Can I have a code example, how to do it correctly?

4 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Я имею в виду UniTimer...

Well, it works, yes. 
But, if you temporarily switch to another tab, i.e. if the tab with the project loses focus, and then return, the timer will continue working from the moment it was before the tab lost focus. That's what I'm talking about. 
For example, if 10 seconds have passed, I went to another tab and stayed on it for 10 seconds, and then returned back to the project tab, then the timer will continue to work from the 11th second, and not from the 21st...

18 minutes ago, artem_niko said:

But, if you temporarily switch to another tab, i.e. if the tab with the project loses focus, and then return, the timer will continue working from the moment it was before the tab lost focus. That's what I'm talking about. 
For example, if 10 seconds have passed, I went to another tab and stayed on it for 10 seconds, and then returned back to the project tab, then the timer will continue to work from the 11th second, and not from the 21st...

So, and I say again that UniTimer should continue to work, regardless of whether the tab is active or not.