Responsive toolbar. Possible ?

Roberto Nicchi

Hello,

in my application i have a toolbar (TUniToolBar) in the bottom of each form (actually frames that are created into a form)

See the attached screenshot.

As you can see the buttons are disposed in one row. I would like that the buttons are automatically disposed in multiple row (2 or more) if the windows is resized and all the buttons can't fit in the available horizontal space.

Possible ?

thanks

toolbar.PNG

How to move a button from a toolbar to another ? I have tryed changing the parent propery but it doesn't work as expected: the button is removed by the source toolbar but is not placed into the destination toolbar. Have to do something else ?

This is a workaround for the my request about responsive toolbar.

thanks

7 minutes ago, Roberto Nicchi said:

How to move a button from a toolbar to another ? I have tryed changing the parent propery but it doesn't work as expected: the button is removed by the source toolbar but is not placed into the destination toolbar. Have to do something else ?

This is a workaround for the my request about responsive toolbar.

thanks

In this option you can try to show / hide the buttons on two identical toolbars. Not good at all, but another option