How to change cell in a row based on the different cell in the same row?

sysjames

I have a TUmiDBTreeGrid that has 5 columns.  If column 4 has a boolean value that is true, I wish to change the font of column 1 to strike-through font.  How would this be coded in the  OnDrawColumn event?

Thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, sysjames said:

I have a TUmiDBTreeGrid that has 5 columns.  If column 4 has a boolean value that is true, I wish to change the font of column 1 to strike-through font.  How would this be coded in the  OnDrawColumn event?

Hello,

You can try this code:

procedure TMainForm.UniDBTreeGrid1DrawColumnCell(Sender: TObject; ACol,
  ARow: Integer; Column: TUniDBGridColumn; Attribs: TUniCellAttribs);
begin
  if (ACol=YourColNumber) and (YourDataSet.FieldByName(YourFieldName).AsString = YourValue) then //asBoolean...
    Attribs.Style.Style := 'text-decoration: line-through'
  else
    Attribs.Style.Style := '';

end;

Thank you Sherzod.  Works well.  The only problem now is that my check boxes are very faint (washed out) and I can't tell why.  The rest of the row looks great, and the text associated with the boolean field (Yes and No) look great, but the checkboxes themselves are almost not visible.  They are there, just very faint.  I've looked at examples on line and can't see why mine are like this.  Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, sysjames said:

Works well.  The only problem now is that my check boxes are very faint (washed out) and I can't tell why.  The rest of the row looks great, and the text associated with the boolean field (Yes and No) look great, but the checkboxes themselves are almost not visible.  They are there, just very faint.  I've looked at examples on line and can't see why mine are like this.  Any ideas?

Do you have a test case to see what you are saying?