UniCalendarPanel - Add Calendars dynamically and populate CalendarPanel

gerhardhziegler

Good evening! Seems I ran into some troubles with the CalendarPanel. I need to show Calendars for up to 20 people so I had the Idea to create
The Calendars by: Cal:=UniCalendarPanel.Add and Assign color and those things. After that fill the calendar with events and link it via the CalendarID.
Looks pretty bad. Some partly invisible items I just see, if I click on them. Colors ignored.
Alternative: Pre-Assign the Calendars in Delphi IDE and try to change to color - same or nearly the same result and freezes sometimes even.
Any ideas for a working calendarpanel with up to 20 Calendars?

Still 1.50.0.1480, no time to upgrade? Is there an upgrade solution? Are there alternatives?

Thanks a lot for your ideas!

Hello,

4 minutes ago, gerhardhziegler said:

Seems I ran into some troubles with the CalendarPanel. I need to show Calendars for up to 20 people so I had the Idea to create
The Calendars by: Cal:=UniCalendarPanel.Add and Assign color and those things. After that fill the calendar with events and link it via the CalendarID.
Looks pretty bad. Some partly invisible items I just see, if I click on them. Colors ignored.
Alternative: Pre-Assign the Calendars in Delphi IDE and try to change to color - same or nearly the same result and freezes sometimes even.
Any ideas for a working calendarpanel with up to 20 Calendars?

Do you have a simple testcase to reproduce and test!?

No it doesnt. I can reproduce the problems.
Here a testproject. Try to scroll back (in monthly view) to January, it will stop in Feb.
Try then to change to week and back to month, it will freeze. Seems to have something todo with the density of events at one hour in different calendars, but I am notsure (in my Database I have less events but more condensed)

TESTPROJECT.rar

On 3/11/2021 at 9:28 PM, gerhardhziegler said:

No it doesnt. I can reproduce the problems.
Here a testproject. Try to scroll back (in monthly view) to January, it will stop in Feb.
Try then to change to week and back to month, it will freeze. Seems to have something todo with the density of events at one hour in different calendars, but I am notsure (in my Database I have less events but more condensed)

TESTPROJECT.rar 966.84 kB · 2 downloads

Dear @Sherzod, do you have any idea what I could do?