TUniDBLookupCombobox like DevExpress TcxDBExtLookupComboBox with views (Grids)

SIRE Software

Good afternoon!

is it possible to implement a DBLookupCombobox like the DevExpress's component where you asign a TcxGridDBBandedTableView to the lookup and instead of dropping  down the list it opens a popup form with a grid where you can select a record and it returns the value to the Lookup component???

Is there already a component like that or will it be added to the road map???
has anyone implemented something like that???

P.S. Our desktop application uses this  component in almost 80% of our more than 600 forms, so we are figuring out if creating some functionallity like that using forms but It would be very helpful if someone implemented it already, i mean for some advices.

Thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, Victor Dominguez said:

Good afternoon!

is it possible to implement a DBLookupCombobox like the DevExpress's component where you asign a TcxGridDBBandedTableView to the lookup and instead of dropping  down the list it opens a popup form with a grid where you can select a record and it returns the value to the Lookup component???

Is there already a component like that or will it be added to the road map???
has anyone implemented something like that???

P.S. Our desktop application uses this  component in almost 80% of our more than 600 forms, so we are figuring out if creating some functionallity like that using forms but It would be very helpful if someone implemented it already, i mean for some advices.

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I worked on this earlier but as it is not native, i saw a lot of incompatibility. I may have a look at it in the future.

• Like 1