Final step: Deploying my code

SergioFeitoza

AAfter almost 2 years I could make my code to run properly in the LOCALHOST. Now    I am trying to put the same code in the Web to work AS A SERVICE.

II need your help to conclude this work.. 

11)   My Unigui code use a MySql database. It works correctly if I am working in the notebook localhost. When I am running from home it works well if the database is "localhost " as well as if the database is remote ( in my provider external connection).22

33)    To try to deploy  I included the exe file in a directory of my Windows “remote desktop connection”. For example if do this with the Unigui demo SIMPLEDEMO it runs perfect (this one use a MSAcess database and the mdb file is in the same directory.

44)      I included configuration for hyperserver_cfg as indicated here http://www.unigui.com/doc/online_help/installing-and-configuring-hyp.htm

55)      NOW THE PROBLEM:  

·      ---   When I  run a code without a MySql database it works well (more or less wel due to the frequent “Could not bind socket .Address already in use …”) . I did another post asking how to kill automatically previous runnings.

·---         The problem is that when I do exactly the same operations with my Exe with MySql database I do not receive any error message and looks like it is OK but I get a white page. Stranger than this is that sometimes when I click to run my code with database it opens the previous one without database as it was hidden somewhere.

QUESTIONS

aa)       Any suggestion from where I should start to check ?

bb)      Can this be caused because the connection to the database is not OK ? (even without error messages?).

cc)       When running in the Remote Desktop I used bot possibilities bellow but the same happened

case DBLocalRemote of

0:   // local

try

oParams.Add('DriverID=MySQL');

oParams.Add('Server=' + '127.0.0.1')  ;          ;

oParams.Add('Password=' + 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');        ;

oParams.Add('Port=' +  '3306') ;

oParams.Add('Database=' + 'hpl' ) ;

oParams.Add('User_Name=' + 'root' )  ;

oParams.Add('Pooled=True');

oParams.Add('POOL_MaximumItems=10');

oParams.Add('CharacterSet=utf8');

FDManager1.AddConnectionDef('MySQL_Pooled', 'MySQL', oParams);

finally

oParams.Free;

end;

1:                             // REMOTE

try

oParams.Add('DriverID=MySQL');

oParams.Add('Server=' + 'site.com.br')  ;          // edtServerLocal.Text);

oParams.Add('Password=' + 'yyyyyyyyyyyyy');        //edtPasswordLocal.Text);

oParams.Add('Port=' +  '3306') ;                  // edtPortLocal.Text);

oParams.Add('Database=' + 'site_hpl' );

oParams.Add('User_Name=' + 'site_138' )  ;             // edtuserLocal.Text);

oParams.Add('Pooled=True');

oParams.Add('POOL_MaximumItems=100');

oParams.Add('CharacterSet=utf8');

FDManager1.AddConnectionDef('MySQL_Pooled', 'MySQL', oParams);

finally

oParams.Free;

end;