Form Shapes

dkeene

5 hours ago, dkeene said:

Is there a way with UniGui to place shapes onto a UniContainerPanel simply for visual grouping? Like a Line or Box? Something like TShape...

Sorry to clarify.
How will it look in VCL for example?

Thanks

I want to be able to draw a rectangle or something similar on a UniContainerPanel for cosmetic appearance, for example, to group controls together visually. I don't want to add another panel, I just want to draw a line. I suppose I could add a panel with a width of 1 pixel and length of x pixels to simulate a line, and add 3 others to simulate a rectangle, but I'd rather either access the UniContainerPanel.Canvas to draw a rectangle or add something like TShape...

1 minute ago, dkeene said:

I want to be able to draw a rectangle or something similar on a UniContainerPanel for cosmetic appearance, for example, to group controls together visually. I don't want to add another panel, I just want to draw a line. I suppose I could add a panel with a width of 1 pixel and length of x pixels to simulate a line, and add 3 others to simulate a rectangle, but I'd rather either access the UniContainerPanel.Canvas to draw a rectangle or add something like TShape...

OK, can you make a simple testcase in VCL?

no need for fancy borders. However, a panel would hide the elements beneath it. somehow, the TBevel does not. so if you click something on a TBevel, it will trigger a click to the component on it. I really just want to draw the four sides of this rectangle on a UniContainerPanel ;)

9 minutes ago, dkeene said:

no need for fancy borders. However, a panel would hide the elements beneath it. somehow, the TBevel does not. so if you click something on a TBevel, it will trigger a click to the component on it. I really just want to draw the four sides of this rectangle on a UniContainerPanel

UniContainerPanel ->

function afterrender(sender, eOpts)
{
    var me=sender;
    me.setStyle('border-right', '2px solid beige');
}

function afterrender(sender, eOpts)
{
    var me=sender;
    me.setStyle('border-top', '1px solid gray');
    me.setStyle('border-left', '1px solid gray');
    me.setStyle('border-bottom', '1px solid beige');