PostMessage

MOGSY

Hi

I have external third party applications that send information to our application and I would like to receive and process them.

I have added two project here to similate this, one is the client that sends a JSON object, and the server receive it.

The information that I recieve, although it is possible to see that information has been recieved correctly, it is not possible to process it. I tried to populate say an UniEdit box with that information and it appears that is does not recognise the UniEdit box as "undefined!" 

If I use the same process within one UniGui App, "having both server and client in the same app" it works OK. In the server app press the Post button and will populate both memo and edit box, however the same information is not populated if is comming from the third party app "the client app here"

If you are testing could please run the Server app on port 8077 and the client on port 8088.

Is it possible to initiate an event when the server receive the JSON object to process the data?

The client app generally is not our app and it is always third party and we have no control over it except we receive the message and need to process it.

Thank you.

idHttpServer.7z

ihHttpClient.7z