What does the refresh button in TUniDBGrind does exactly ?

Alastor

Greetings 
im having a problem where I have around 3 databases connected in layers to each other with each layer shown in a separated TUniDBGrid component and it works all fine up to the point where I call search function in the databases too quick when i send too much requests DBGrid stops to refresh

I do have in my code line that reffreshes the Grid and evne when debugging I see that program reaches that part yet grind does not refreshes 

What i do is basicaly clicking search button that does reffresh at end but it does not work 

I need to go and click the refersh button manualy that is present at bottom tool bar of UniDBGrid then it actualy starts working ! 

So my question is is there difference between TUniDbGrid.Refresh and UniDbGrids toolbar Refresh button ? 
Also how should I call the DBgrinds toolbar refresh if its even posible since it seems to solve all problems ...

As a side note I noticed that when my DB goes into that state when it needs refresh property TUniDBGrid.GridNeedsRefresh goes True  so thats the only way i can detect that there is a problem but as I said doing simply TUniDbGrid.Refresh does not fix it I need to click refresh button on toolbar