Is uniGUI Personal Edition good enough

MariusTurnkey

Hi,

I have a Client with 10 different Branches.  These Branches are geographically separated all over South Africa.

They currently using Turnkey Retail, which is my companies Retail Management solution.  The Client does make use of a central administration function, which in a nutshell means that admin people at the Head Office logs onto the remote branches via Remote Desktop to then access Turnkey Retail to perform certain functions, for example Debtors Receipting.

Turnkey Retail is a Client/Server solution which utilizes Firebird as backend database.  Every branch run's independently from each other. (With various infrastructure in place to ensure for example listing of items and Debtors at Head Office, and not at each branch)

My question, after the background above, will the Personal Edition be good enough to develop some Web Front End's that can be deployed at each of the branches on the server's so as to allow these admin people to perform there duties via a web interface, instead of utilizing Remote Desktop to take over the branch servers?

Your input much appreciated.

Regards

Marius

Thanks Farshad, I will now just have to see how difficult it is to do the Windows Service deployment.

Hope to soon make my purchase.

Just to make sure, the 30 sessions is per application I deploy? It will be the same application being deployed, but at different sites, accessing different databases.

Fantastic, thank you Farshad.

If I buy the Personal Edition and later my Client want some Mobile Stuff deployed as well, is there an upgrade path for me to get to the Complete Edition without paying the full amount?

Sorry for all the questions, but I think this project is imminent.