Ho To Implement LineSize property functionality in TUniTrackBar

vishal.tiwari

Hi,

I am trying to workout the LineSize as well as PageSize functionality for TUniTrackBar. What I understood from the below Delphi Help of TTrackBar.LineSize property is that the position of the slider would increment or decrement as per the LineSize property value specified for TTrackBar.

LineSize Property:

Indicates the amount the value of Position changes when the user presses the arrow keys.

Use LineSize to specify the distance along the slider that represents a single unit. The current Position is marked by a slider. The right and down arrow keys increment the value of Position by LineSize, and the left and up arrow keys decrement the value of Position by LineSize.

PageSize Property:

Specifies the amount Position is changed when the PageUp or PageDown key is pressed, or when the bar is clicked.

Set PageSize to the distance along the track bar that corresponds to a single view. A slider marks the current Position. The Page Up key increments the value of Position by PageSize, and Page Down key decrements the value of Position by PageSize.

Use the LineSize property to set the number of ticks moved using the arrow keys.

What work around I found is increment the 'Position' property value of the TUniTrackBar with the value you needed, as shown below:

UniTrackBar1.Position := UniTrackBar1.Position + <Desired value like LineSize>;

I am not getting where to implement this code because TUniTracBar doesn't have keyboard related events.

Any ways to get this workout?

Thanks In Advance.

Vishal