Bug Report. Linux RHEL 8.5. Length websockets message on Hyperserver

Skyp

Good afternoon.

Hi, there is a bug with websockets under hyperserver.
When I try to send messages about 40,000 bytes long to the master where the websockets server is located, the messages arrive, but on the child node I get an error in the hyperserver logs (this error message occurs only on the child node, the message does not reach the application)- EIdMaxLineLengthExceeded.

The cluster is configured for Linux.

Unigui version 1.95.0.1575

• Farshad Mohajeri changed the title to Bug Report. Linux RHEL 8.5. Length websockets message on Hyperserver
On 11/24/2023 at 3:01 PM, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Can you please share the exact error message in the log file?

Ok. 

I Send bigData from WS to front-end (ExtJS) - and I see that I have an error on the child server of the cluster (only there - I have only one)

image.thumb.png.0efb3e15b2e8204bee7a50b93623c2e9.png

to send big data and bypass the limitations of the 65535 bytes protocol, I split the message into several small ones on the backend and collect them on the frontend.. it for information: 

UWSHelper.pas

(I have written a whole mechanism for transferring large volumes via WS and interrupting executions on the backend if the data is no longer relevant for the front-end (add requestid + for each request))

Everything worked for me in a StandAlone build for Linux and Windows (not HyperServer), on the master (hyperServer), but it did not work on the child node.. I've been looking for a bug in my application for a very long time.

Until I went to log hyper_server and saw:

image.thumb.png.ed1dc1c7360f3b7fdf70b5f70f050b18.png

I noticed that a couple of minutes after this error appears, hyperServer shuts down.. 

Log hyper_server: 

A2023-11-26.log

After that, in my UWSHelpers module, I reduced the length of the chunk to 30,000 bytes (CDefMasWsMesSize constant) and everything worked for me (this error is gone).