Select Local File ou Directory without download

JDDEV

Hi all, 

For my docs library project, I need to have 2 speedbuttons to just select a directory or a file on the local computer of the user.

I just need to get the local path or path+filename without download selected directory or file.

How i do that ?

Is it possible directly with a UNIGui component or do i need to add a JS library ?

Thanks for answers ;)

8 hours ago, JDDEV said:

For my docs library project, I need to have 2 speedbuttons to just select a directory or a file on the local computer of the user.

I just need to get the local path or path+filename without download selected directory or file.

How i do that ?

Is it possible directly with a UNIGui component or do i need to add a JS library ?

Hello,

Sorry, could you please clarify your question once again !?

I would like to select a local directory without download, just to have the path.

for exemple the user click on a unispeedbutton, a fileselector dialog opens with just the list of local directories  (c:/documents selected by default).

then the user choose for exemple c:/users/toto/desktop and the path selected is showing in a unilabel.

is that clearer ?

thanks

1 hour ago, JDDEV said:

Я хотел бы видь локальный каталог без загрузки, просто чтобы иметь путь.

Например, выдал нажимает на кнопку униспед, открываэця диалогове филеселектор со спойском катол.

Затем ползователь выбирет например 😄 / users / toto / table, и видранный путь отбражается в унилабеле.

это понятно ?

Спасибо

Привет. Пожалуйста, смотрите

File on server.

If we are talking about files on the client (not on the server), then unfortunately browsers hide the source paths (on default ) (from the dialog) - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4851595/why-do-browsers-present-selected-files-as-coming-from-c-fakepath-instead-of-th 

this solution is just a crutch until the loopholes are closed

Thanks for this link.

I would like to test some of the solutions...but how to code this "<input type="file"onchange="this.nextElementSibling.textContent = this.value;">" on the Onclick event of a SpeedButton....and then how to get the result ?

I suppose i have to use AddJS function...but i don't know how to do that :(

Thanks