Migrate old project

izotope

Hi all!
I opened my old project and am trying to run it on the trial version downloaded from the site - 1.90.0.1572.

Errors I encountered:

1) frmSelObj.ShowModal(_Activate); // where _Activate is callback function

[dcc32 Error] uObj.pas(249): E2250 There is no overloaded version of 'ShowModal' that can be called with these arguments

2) Error reading dbgObjects. WebOptions.LoadMaskMsg: Property LoadMaskMsg does not exist. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the error may cause components to be deleted or property values to be lost.

3) The tmrEventHandler method referenced by tmr.OnEventHandler has an incompatible parameter list. Remove the reference?

4) Error reading dbgProtocol.ScreenMask. WaitData: Property ScreenMask,WaitData does not exist. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the error may cause components to be deleted or property values to be lost.

5) Error reading dbgProtocol.ScreenMask. Message: Property ScreenMask.Message does not exist. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the error may cause components to be deleted or property values to be lost.

6) Error reading dbgProtocol.ScreenMask. Target: Property ScreenMask.Target does not exist. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the error may cause components to be deleted or property values to be lost.

7) Error reading dbgProtocol.WebOptions.LoadMask: Property LoadMask does notexist. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the error may cause components to be deleted or property values tobe lost.

8) Module ‘frlmportFrame' links to module ‘MainForm’ which cannot be found in the current project. Do you ‘wish to remove/tedirect the links to another module?

9) The dbgProtocolAjaxEvent method referenced by dbgProtocol.OnAjaxEvent has an incompatible parameter lst. Remove the reference?

Please tell me what solutions to the problem or migration manual are there?
Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Have you always used trial versions?

This is the first time I tried to launch an old project. These were still the days when unigui was free.
How to do a redesign?
Can you tell me what to use, for example, instead of calling a modal window with a callback?
ShowModal(_Activate)

I solved almost all of these problems. If anyone is interested, I will share.
There is another interesting one: when opening the page after building the project, an error appears:

"Error reading frFlowSpaceFrame.VertScrollBar.Smooth: Invalid property path."

After which the screen is just a blank page.