UnidbGrid

Mossy

Hi

Using UnidbGrid how is possible to chieve similar behaviour as TUniEdit property of "CheckChangeDelay".

I am doing some processing on keypress and when users scrolling fast there is a large delay. Or is it possible to have on "keyup" event, so the processing start only when the no more key is pressed.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Mossy said:

I am doing some processing on keypress and when users scrolling fast there is a large delay. Or is it possible to have on "keyup" event, so the processing start only when the no more key is pressed.

Can you please explain in more detail?

Or make a simple testcase to check.

Hi Sherzod

The difficulty is one needs many records and processing to see it happen.

The problem is they try to look for a record fast and they press for example arrow down and let go after scrolling through many records. The issue is the event keydown is fired many times and for each record the application is doing the processing which after a while it looks as it stuck and it takes few seconds for the application to catch up.

As far as I can see if we can have the keyup event, then only we will have one event at the end.

We display some information and also we have to process some information from different tables and offer suggestions. This works well in Delphi app that we have. But we are trying to move to Unigui. We use keyup in Delphi.