UNIDBGrid and CheckBoxColumn

peeryog

Is it possible to have a CheckBoxColumn in a UNIDBGrid NOT connected to a field but still have it react to client input?

In my  case I want to display data from a table in rows. I want a checkbox column that by default are all unchecked.  The user can then check some of these boxes without changing any background fields data.  Later the user can click a button that iterates through the rows in the grid, finds the checked items and performs some action  without altering any of the underlying data.

Thanks

Peter

6 hours ago, peeryog said:

Is it possible to have a CheckBoxColumn in a UNIDBGrid NOT connected to a field but still have it react to client input?

In my  case I want to display data from a table in rows. I want a checkbox column that by default are all unchecked.  The user can then check some of these boxes without changing any background fields data.  Later the user can click a button that iterates through the rows in the grid, finds the checked items and performs some action  without altering any of the underlying data.

Hello,

One possible way to use calculated fields.