YAQAT (Yet another question about themes)

boka

Hi everybody.

Does anybody besides @GerhardV have a positive experience with Sencha Themer?

I've just downloaded and installed it as trial, made some cosmetic but noticeable changes in Grid, DropdownBox and TreeMenu decorations, generated both package and css, placed them in correct folder, have chosen then among all available themes but .. But don't see the results in runtime.

Maybe someone can suggest anything, direct me what I have missed?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Sencha Themer seems to be very interesting and of course, it gives you all the options to manipulate all the elements.

I would like to show the RadCORE Theme Control.

With each new version I have been expanding the possibilities of parameterization.

In a very simple way, we can already select some color patterns and customize the color of the main elements such as the editing components and unidbgrid.

But we can also select the font, forms with or without rounding, the level of rounding applied, the screenmask pattern and much more.

RadCORE is an additional environment for you to develop your applications.

As there is no standardization in unigui themes, I chose a single one ( triton.modified ) and from it I created the themes control for RadCORE (in addition to several other settings).

So it only works using RadCORE.

For me it's an advantage (but I'm suspicious of saying that) because I don't depend on other tools.

Also see that, the biggest benefit of RadCORE is the responsive blocks.

I'll post a text below with some details.

If you need more information, call me in private, email: mikromundo@gmail.com or whatsapp / telegram.