Cloud drive components for using with unigui

Jean-Marc Kiener

Hello,

We have an unigui website app here where the users can store files on our servers. Now we want include something like an "export to" or "share with" functionality. The user can mark some files in our unigui app and share (copy) them to dropbox, ICloud, OneDrive or Google Drive. Because we do not want to make this ourself for each cloud provider, i am searching for a component suite who works well thogeter with unigui to implement this. 

Has anybody expericences with this and can recommand me some components?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jean

I didn't use the Component in UniGui, but if you read the Document in page 11 it will explain for you in details how to make it.

1) Drop the component on the form.
2) Setup the client ID, client secret via the .App.Key and .App.Secret property.
3) Call the .DoAuth method.
Code:
AdvGDrive1.App.Key := 'xxxxxxxxx.apps.googleusercontent.com';
AdvGDrive1.App.Secret := 'yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy';
AdvGDrive1.DoAuth;

// The above procedure will show a VCL Form with Google Auth.

it is also possible to use any other TWebBrowser instance as login screen. To do this, just assign this TWebBrowser instance to TAdvXXXDrive.AuthBrowser: TWebBrowser.
When the user has provided the correct credentials, the event OnReceivedAccessToken will be triggered and from that moment, the component has access to the online cloud APIs.

Regards