Enable or disable action column

Lone Wolf

Hi, I've a question about DBGrid action column.

I've a DBGrid such the one I attach here.
As you can see I've a column (titled Certified) that show the content of a Boolean field in my database. The column at the right of this one is an action column. 

I would like to enable (eventually show or hide the image "Certify >" accordingly to the boolean field. Is this one is True I want to disable the action column; if False I want to enable it.
This must be done for each record in my grid. There is a way to reach this task?

Many thanks for your anser

Eros

DBGrid.jpg

Hello,

16 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I would like to enable (eventually show or hide the image "Certify >" accordingly to the boolean field. Is this one is True I want to disable the action column; if False I want to enable it.

This post may help you:

Ok!

I attach a simple example.

I've a table with a field called "FlagActive" which is a boolean and other fields 
I've created a DBGrid with the two fields on my in memory table: the description and the flag field. In the DBGrid I've created also an action column with a button. 

I would like to have this button enabled in the FlagActive field is True and disable for the false value of this field so, in my case the third record button (Record number 3) should be disabled and (possibly) hide. How can I reach this?

Many thanks for your answer

Eros

App_002.zip

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

App_002.zip 99.65 kB · 0 downloads

Try this approach:

UniDBGrid1.ClientEvents.ExtEvents ->

function reconfigure(sender, store, columns, oldStore, oldColumns, eOpts)
{
    dataColIndx = 1;
    actionColIndx = 2;
    actionItemsIndx = 0;

columns[actionColIndx].items[actionItemsIndx].isActionDisabled = function (grid, rowIndex, colIndex, items, record) {
        return (record.data[dataColIndx] === false);
    };
}