Invalid session or session Timeout. (Session not found:.... is occurring at uniGUI app on CentOS7

Fujio

Hello.
I am currently trying to create an Apache module with uniGUI on CentOS7.
The connection and display process from uniGUI App(on CentOS7) to MS SQLServer using FireDAC worked fine.
I want to switch this connection to SQLServer to DataSnap REST Server (running on Windows).
When I create the DataSnap REST Server as a VCL app(on Windows) and call the function of ReverseString from uniGUI on CentOS7, I get Invalid session or session Timeout.
If I create a GUI app for a multi-device application and run it on CentOS7, ReverseString works fine.

Delphi11.1 uniGUI1.90.0.1559

Please give me some advice.

Fujio

Hello.
How do I get the log file that the Apache Module of uniGUI produces?
On Windows, there is a folder for each module under C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache24\modules\log, and the log file is under that folder, but it does not seem to appear on CentOS7.

There is only one line in the log file in /etc/httpd/logs/error_log that reads
[Fri Apr 01 08:57:06.545896 2022] [core:notice] [pid 24622:tid 139919442851968] AH00052: child pid 30661 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Fujio