url redirect working

Wilton Ergon

my 2 cents contribution.

image.thumb.png.e7a844da22380cffe29f6a21f6c3b4f9.png

when accessing the main address, the redirection is done, and some parameters are added to the url

the first parameter indicates the date and time that the site was loaded, this link has a useful life of 5 minutes, that means that if it is copied, it cannot be used after that time.

-----------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.976cb078e8bcb4a5dffd2e48da9b3905.png

if after 5 minutes, the user decides to refresh the browser, a new connection will be made directly to the slave server, the time has already been exceeded, and with that the website will not be loaded.

----------------------------------------

image.thumb.png.74652dcd2397056a8702fb71fde24f19.png

I still haven't found a place to set a custom html for that page.
when clicking on the restart application link, it redirects to the main server, which in turn redirects to one of the slave servers.

if the application is already able to mount the link from the main server, in my understanding, this redirection should be automatic, if the site is loaded using a url with a timeout, it already does the redirection, if that is not possible, at least we can create a more user-friendly screen, my users panic, with messages in English.

----------------------------

image.png.7691831547f6acdfb4d71cf6f146aadb.png

if the user tries to directly access a slave server, he without the url parameters, he displays a server unavailable message, I believe that if he is able to display this message, he might be able to already do automatic redirection to the main server, which in turn would forward to one of the slave servers.

here at this point I understand that if this slave server is down, a browser error will be generated, this is acceptable.

Of course, if this is not possible, at least we can configure our message to our user as clearly as possible, a message like this will always generate support calls.

-----------------------------
our friend @farahadis already aware of this, I'm just posting it here, so everyone can follow the evolution of this amazing new feature

• Thanks 1