server nodes status not compatible

Wilton Ergon

this happened after I uploaded a new version of my application, I haven't changed the unigui version, I'm still using 1552, already restart all services, now the master server no longer connects to the slave servers

in the manual, it says nothing about what happens, or what should be done when it has this status

image.thumb.png.c5f25b341462b20f7e28e527b8ad636a.png

it started working again after restarting the servers, it had just restarted the hyperserver service...

anyway, it would be good to review the version update feature, if agent sends a new version to the main server, it should send this version to all slave servers, it seems to me that it doesn't and that's how it happens, when uploading the new version , it dropped the connections but did not update the version on the slave servers.

I updated my executable, by master, using the upload new version button

image.thumb.png.b67c5fc20a58e2c56c984c0d7576839c.png

it dropped the nodes on the master server, and started loading the new nodes, as it always was.

image.png.1c31e597c7e1ff9f17446ab81cd84193.png

and I connected to the server and realized that the slave servers were still with the old version, so I went back to the panel to connect and also individually upload the version on each server, then it was no longer possible to connect to the slave servers.

so I did the update manually on each server, and even after restarting the service, it was not compatible.

to get back up and running.

I restarted everything, including the main server.