Add css in uniEdit dynamically

robinhodemorais

Hello, I created the css below for certain validations in uniedit, so you need to leave it dynamic, that is, activate when for some condition.

.campoVazio {
  border-color: red !important;
  box-shadow: 0 3px 4px rgb(255 0 0 / 16%), 0 3px 4px rgb(255 0 0 / 23%);
}

For this I'm trying to do the following way

UniSession.AddJS('$(''#'+edCliente.JSId+''').addClass(''campoVazio'')');

When you call the command above, the field doesn't have the css, how can I do it?

and taking advantage, to disappear when necessary manually, how could I do it?

it worked perfectly, thank you. How do I remove? I tried to pass the parameter [] empty with JSCall but it wasn't, this way below works, but when I click on the field it comes back, how can I remove it?

UniSession.AddJS('$(''#'+edCliente.JSId+''').removeClass(''campoVazio'')');

Thanks, just one more question I'm racking my brain here; In css I put the border-color: #red !important; but the border isn't turning red, it's just with the shading of the css. Look through the browser inspector I noticed that I would have to change the css of x-form-trigger-wrap-default, but if I do that changes all fields, I would have to change only this specific one. the theme i'm using is the crisp.

Screenshot_15.png

23 minutes ago, robinhodemorais said:

just one more question I'm racking my brain here; In css I put the border-color: #red !important; but the border isn't turning red, it's just with the shading of the css. Look through the browser inspector I noticed that I would have to change the css of x-form-trigger-wrap-default, but if I do that changes all fields, I would have to change only this specific one. the theme i'm using is the crisp.

If I understand you correctly, also set the following css rules to your style:

border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: red;