Doubt about events (Ajax events, Client events (Ext events, Uni events) )

SergioFeitoza

I still do not understand well the logics of some events in my UNIGUI code. I used some of them suggested in some posts but I want to understand how they work. So, first, please suggest me a text / link to read the differences between ChartKendoUI.thumb.png.bb29eb8208867a5c22910df64a77d7de.pngfor UNIGUI.

I have an example that I need to solve now. I am using a UniFSKendoUI chart workell but  I need to make the line to become RED instead of BLUE if the  value of the  Xaxis variable is higher than 1200. Inside the code the name of the variable  is varX  ( if varX<1200 then BLUE else RED)  I thing that the code of the event is like below

The 2 questions are:

1)      How should I write the code below to indicate that (instead of point.value > 1) for point.value > varX=1200 the curve becomes RED ?

2)      Where, exactly should I insert the text of the code below ? This the main doubt. At ServerModule > CustomFiles? At ServerModule>CSSevents? ? Any other way ?

<div id="chart"></div>
<script>
$("#chart").kendoChart({
  series: [{
    data: [1, 2],
    color: function(point) {
      if (point.value > 1) {
        return "red";
      }
      // use the default series theme color
    }
  }]
});
</script>

16 hours ago, SergioFeitoza said:

I still do not understand well the logics of some events in my UNIGUI code. I used some of them suggested in some posts but I want to understand how they work. So, first, please suggest me a text / link to read the differences between ChartKendoUI.thumb.png.bb29eb8208867a5c22910df64a77d7de.pngfor UNIGUI.

I have an example that I need to solve now. I am using a UniFSKendoUI chart workell but  I need to make the line to become RED instead of BLUE if the  value of the  Xaxis variable is higher than 1200. Inside the code the name of the variable  is varX  ( if varX<1200 then BLUE else RED)  I thing that the code of the event is like below

The 2 questions are:

1)      How should I write the code below to indicate that (instead of point.value > 1) for point.value > varX=1200 the curve becomes RED ?

2)      Where, exactly should I insert the text of the code below ? This the main doubt. At ServerModule > CustomFiles? At ServerModule>CSSevents? ? Any other way ?

<div id="chart"></div>

<script>

$("#chart").kendoChart({

series: [{

data: [1, 2],

color: function(point) {

if (point.value > 1) {

return "red";

}

// use the default series theme color

}

}]