Cases where standard images are not displayed correctly

Fujio

For example, in TUnimEdit, an image like correct.png will be displayed.
When I look at the same program, if I go through a special server, the image is not displayed, like error.png.
I want to find out why this is happening so that the image will display correctly even if it goes through a special server.
What settings do I need to change on that special server?

I don't know what more I can explain, but I'll do my best to explain it to you.
We use a system called CACHATTO for secure access to the company from outside.
This CACHATTO acts like a proxy server, allowing us to access our internal web server from outside the company. Although it is not relevant here, it also allows us to access our internal mail server (Lotus notes, etc.).
When I access my uniGUI programs via this CACHATTO, images such as 'x' in TUnimEdit and '->' in TUnimList are displayed as X's in squares. In order to display this correctly, I would like to have some information, for example, that the CACHATTO server must be able to access some server other than the Apache server that contains the uniGUI programs.

Am I misunderstanding something?
I'm thinking that in TUnimEdit, an image that looks like an 'x' (correct.png) will automatically appear in TUnimEdit, and if for some reason the image doesn't appear automatically, it will look like an 'x' in a square (error.png).