ISAPI without Anonymous Authentication

ccbox

Can the developers of UniGUI will comment on:
 how to avoid the error " [HttpExtensionProc[]]:EIdHTTPUnsupportedAuthorisationScheme : Unsupported authorization scheme.  "
 when solving the windows-authentication problem in the UniGUI-app (ISAPI)?

• Administrators
20 hours ago, ccbox said:

Hi! 

Was anyone able to configure the IIS + ISAPI UniGUI application without Anonymous Authentication (login only for windows-users) ?

Is it possible to do this?

Hi,

The ISAPI user account is different and irrelevant to users who will  login to your web app.

You should implement an internal authentication mechanism in your app.

Hi, Farshad!

I'm need to implement  Single Sign-On (SSO) for UniGUI App.

For it i'm trying to implement the following scheme:

SSO_scheme_for_UniGUI_test4.thumb.png.80dfc3c9e403aa408d61a0ab289dcef6.png

The additional filter and module  were successfully installed and configured for adding header and revers proxy to second Web Site 2.

Test UniGUI-ISAPI App succecfully show logged in domain User.

But there is a problem when starting the app:

(1). after enter App address and enter credentials  App run and show error:

An Exception has occured in application:
Unsupported authorization scheme.
Restart application

SSO_scheme_ERR_step1.png.3a6ade31e0a2131511dd91e2d30e72b9.png

(2). After first press F5 / RefreshPage App show infinite:

Loading... (text in Chrome and Icon in Edge)

SSO_scheme_ERR_step2.png.35e0f09106ed6121fe276f8af31f006d.png

(3). After second press F5 / RefreshPage App succecfully start and show logged in domain User:

SSO_scheme_ERR_step3.png.3ef7022bc80fdb9ba2881dd7a6fb96a0.png

In App log only few records "[HttpExtensionProc]:EIdHTTPUnsupportedAuthorisationScheme : Unsupported authorization scheme. " after (1) and (2).

What i'need to doing for fix it and start App at first (3) without errors (and without necessities to refresh web-page)? 

After update app on UniGUI from 1.90.0.1526 to 1.90.0.1528  the problem is the same 

after enter App address and enter credentials  App run and show error, and user needs to refresh the page twice for run App without errors).

Farshad, can help me with run UniGUI App with ReversProxy-scheme without errors?

Or exist other true way for SSO-in-AD scheme implementing for UniGUI-based ISAPI-apps?

After update app on UniGUI from 1.90.0.1528 to 1.90.0.1529 the problem is the same.

App start on site from Anonymous (IUSR) according manual http://www.unigui.com/doc/online_help/isapi_module.htm.

Why UniGUI Server App still continues to generate same errors ("Unsupported authorization scheme") in an unpredictable order?

UniGUI support,  please, help me to solve the problem with  this error.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for work. I tested it.

1)  For Standalone UniGUI App:

For request  "AAuthData" from client browser,  I need to send the headers to browser first .

For this in "OnHTTPCommand"  i'm send headers by  "AResponseInfo.CustomHeaders.Add"  if  "ARequestInfo.AuthExists =false". (see  ServerModule.pas in attach)

If  "ARequestInfo.AuthExists =true"  then i need to run session with UniMainForm (or SecondForm).

My first question:

how i can to run UniMainForm  from  OnHTTPCommand() or from  OnParseAuthentication() ?

2) For ISPAPI UniGUI App (extension for IIS)

In start my topic i'm write about ISAPI + IIS.  But event OnParseAuthentication() [uni-1.90.0.1530] not worked in  ISAPI App (for Indy only).

Also for ISAPI not need to send  request for AuthData from browser - enough to setup  "Windows Authentication - Enabled" and  " Anonymous Authentication - Disabled"  for WebApp in IIS. But if to make  it -  then the same error remains "Unsupported authorization scheme" . 

In ISAPI App from Delphi (WebBroker) i can recieve AuthData in "WebModule1DefaultHandlerAction" by "Request.Authorization" or  "Request.GetFieldByName('Authorization')" and try to check it (through API).

But "uniGUIISAPI.pas" not available in source (only hpp) and in help available only few property of TUniISAPI Class (ISAPI options for ServerModule).

So, my second question:

how i can self ParseAuthentication in ISAPI UniGUI App without error  "Unsupported authorization scheme" ?

ServerModule.pas