Synchronous refreshing content of controls

MarBar77

I have created some graphical controls using TUniCanvas placed on TUniPanel. And those Panels are additionally placed on TUniTabSheets.

Now I am doing some calculations in a loop for all those graphical components and refreshing their contents one by one, but on the results page they are not refreshed one by one but I have to wait while all calculations are ended. How I can force to refresh/repaint particular control just one by one, I have tried to synchronize session but with no effect.

So in simply words I want to get effect that control 1 is refreshed just after calculation 1 and refreshing is ended, then control2 ater calculation 2, then control 3 afeter calculation 3 etc.

Now I have such behaviour:

I make calculation 1 and calling repaint control, making calculation 2 and calling repaint for control 2, making caluclation 3 and calling repaint for control 3 and when all calculations are ended then after this all 3 controls are refreshed in the same moment on page.

I am making those calculations and repaints in OnTimer event in a loop for all controls.

Do you have any advice how to force just in time repainting?