keydown and keypress on UniDBGrid

geison.shida

Good Morning,

I am using Unigui version 1.90.0.1506 .

I am wanting to use in UniDBGrid the KeyDown and Keypress events in ExtEvents property

When I use these events in a Form, there are in the parameters of these functions the sender, so at a given moment of the function I call the command "ajaxRequest (sender, 'grid_numero', ['key =' + vKey])" and with that in the event from form "AjaxEvent" I get it through the command:

if sametext (EventName, 'grid_numero') then
    begin
        commands to execute;
    end

But if I try to do the same process to use UniDBGrid as the keydown or keypress, in these functions there is no sender parameter, so when in the functions (keydown or keypress) I call the command "ajaxRequest (sender, 'grid_numero', [' key = '+ vKey]) ", in UniDBGrid's" AjaxEvent "event nothing happens with the command below:

if sametext (EventName, 'grid_numero') then
    begin
        commands to execute;
    end

I know it's no use passing sender on the ajaxrequest command, but I don't know what to pass in place of sender, I tried to pass the other parameters (e, t or Opts), but it didn't work.

I would like to be shown where I am going wrong and if possible give me an example of how to use keydown and keypress in UniDBGrid.

Best regards,

Geison C. Shida

Hello,

1 hour ago, geison.shida said:

I am wanting to use in UniDBGrid the KeyDown and Keypress events.

And what if you will use OnKeyDown, OnKeyPress events!?

1 hour ago, geison.shida said:

I know it's no use passing sender on the ajaxrequest command, but I don't know what to pass in place of sender, I tried to pass the other parameters (e, t or Opts), but it didn't work.

function keydown(e, t, eOpts)
{
  ajaxRequest(this.grid, ......)
}