How to Create Mobile Desktop Shortcuts from Web Links?

powergov

9 minutes ago, powergov said:

in  the unigui web-app,use some JS code ctreate  a  Shortcuts to screen ,like a Native APP!

"This is not possible with browser scripts such as JavaScript. It is a security feature. I'm sure you can appreciate why people would not want webpages to be able to access your local file system.

Imagine that instead of drowning in popup windows, we would be drowning in files created by spammy/scammy webpages. I'm not saying that your site is spammy or scammy, just trying to put this into perspective :)

You could quite easily create a sort of tutorial for your users on how to create a shortcut or add your page to their bookmarks taking into consideration that users may be using different browsers, but if you cover the major browsers, Chrome, Firefox and IE, I'm sure your users will have no problem following your instructions."

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13509736/javascript-create-desktop-link-programmatically