Treegrid rows not correctly painted: bug?

PascalVBr

Hi,

I have a TuniDBTreeGrid object with quite a lot of rows/nodes.

The 2 columns on the left are locked, the other ones are not. The 2 columns on the left have 16x16 images in them, the other ones are text only.

What I have noticed is that, when I expand one of the bottom root nodes,  the left (locked) and right part of the rows are misaligned.

The row height is not exactly the same for the locked part and thus there is an increasing gap. 

I think this is a bug in the row height calculation of the treegrid. The question is how to solve it?

Yes, I am using the latest trial build.

I don't know how the treegrid works internally, but based on the behaviour I see it looks like it is internally using 2 grids (one for the locked columns, one for the non locked columns). It looks like the rowheight is not always synchronized properly between both. 

I found a workaround by using a dummy non locked column with a fully transparent 16x16 png and setting its width=0. Then the row height is always the same as for the locked part.