Site comum

BrunoNoe

is it possible to make a common site with unigui?
Kind of a shopping site.
User can right-click and open one of the forms in another tab to have several parts of the site open to compare or search.

I tried clicking with right button but it does not give this automatic option to open in a new chrome open.

é possivel fazer um site comum com unigui?
Tipo um site de compras.
Usuario pode clicar com botão direito do mouse e abrir um dos forms numa outra aba pra ter varias partes do site aberto pra comparar ou pesquisar.

Testei clicar com botão direito mas ele nao da essa opção automatica de abrir numa nova abra do chrome.

thanks for the feedback.

I am for the moment in the demo version, just to see what I can do even with it to see if it will meet the need here from the company or if I have to migrate to another platform.

If I attend, I plan to buy the complete package next year (as we are at the end of the year) rsrs.

obrigado pelo retorno.

Estou por enquanto na versão demo, so pra ver o que consigo fazer mesmo com ele pra ver se vai atender a necessidade daqui da empresa ou se vou ter que migrar pra outra plataforma.

Se atender mesmo pretendo adquirir ano que vem o pacote completo (já que estamos no fim do ano) rsrs