Unigui team, should provide a good printing solution

bettersoft

Hello, Mohajeri Farshad.

This two days a little things, no in time on BBS see your message, I'm very sorry, I give you send a simple case.

Is RMReport do with delphi7 +. Send you the mailbox. Please check email.

A modest proposal, if you can increase a real-time communication tools, this BBS any news can at any time can focus on?

Ok, have a fatal problem, is the speed of the page loads feeling or slow, I test than PHP, asp too slow. How to improve the unigui page loading speed, may will be unigui after needs a major problem. Because I now have begun using unigui write something, the feeling in the pages of the slow speed when switching.

The main interface, I switch is from a interface into another interface, felling speed slowly. Whether a relationship with database operation, I'll look.

And a slow, which I put a pagecontrol interface, at least six tabcontrol. Each tabcontrol put a treeview treeview, have a lot of node. I feel very slow in tabcontrol switch between, there is an imageindex of dynamic change, or slow speed. This problem I remember long ago have said to you. The latest version I haven't been tested, I test well with you again said. thank you

• 11 months later...
  • Administrators

The main interface, I switch is from a interface into another interface, felling speed slowly. Whether a relationship with database operation, I'll look.

And a slow, which I put a pagecontrol interface, at least six tabcontrol. Each tabcontrol put a treeview treeview, have a lot of node. I feel very slow in tabcontrol switch between, there is an imageindex of dynamic change, or slow speed. This problem I remember long ago have said to you. The latest version I haven't been tested, I test well with you again said. thank you

The more complex your UI is, the slower it will be. Ext JS is not known for great speed. Maybe Ext 4 will improve it I don't know.