RadCore - From Brazil to the World!

fabiotj

1663375016349?e=1668643200&v=beta&t=tgSz5m6ocR341osEyntERimx0ORlN0V9si_3EtMPh_o

It was in December 2019, and I was going to give a basic presentation of a system to a local entrepreneur. If he liked the presentation, we would close the deal of a software development for your chain of stores.  So, I did something new that I had been waiting for a long time to do: I connected my laptop to his office’s Wi-Fi, then I sent him a link on WhatsApp https://192.168.0.X:8075 and asked him to open on his cellphone the demo app with his company logo and some basic options I had already made. After logging in and taking a look at the system on both his cellphone and PC, he exclaimed to his IT header: ‘’THIS IS WHAT I WANT!’’. The deal was closed! That’s how I sold my first Delphi + UniGui + RadCore system.

What is RadCore then? With the implementation of RC Wizard integrated into IDE of Delphi we can say that RadCore is a Delphi + UniGui Web Project Generator. That’s right, after installing RadCore in your Delphi IDE you can go to New-→File-→RadCore WEB: New Project, and then you can choose in App Template among the options: Minimal, Starter, Base, Base DB, Brasil, Global, with or without Login Form, project initial theme color, RDBMs pattern: Firebird, MariaDB/MySQL, PGSQL, SQL Server, SQLite. After that, a new file with a standard project made in Delphi + UniGui + RadCore will be ready to be executed and implemented. So, from there you can start creating or migrating your projects to the web.

There are hundreds of resources ranging from the concepts of responsive blocks, and self-adjusting, according to the devices (PC/Mobile) to CSS dynamic applications, QR Code reading examples, mobile camera access functions, and so on. Face RadCore like that friend of yours who helped you to learn a new programming language. He gave you tips, the path to follow, and ready-made functions alongside the explanation of how they worked, and after a while, you started ‘walking by yourself’. Although, you sometimes share ideas with this friend and learn new things. That’s RadCore, it evolves continuously and has constant updates, and is well-documented. 

This Brazilian project has already been acquired by Delphi developers in 56 countries (see the list at the end of this article), it has good documentation, and has dozens of demonstration videos on YouTube. Including, one important feature of RadCore is the application translation resource with the RC_TRANSLATE(). function set.

Visit the project channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/mikromundo and start to ‘’Do more, better and faster’’ with RadCore.

List of countries that already use RadCore: SOUTH AFRICA; GERMANY; ANGOLA; SAUDI ARABIA; ARGENTINA; AUSTRALIA; AUSTRIA; BELGIUM; BELARUS; BOLIVIA; BRAZIL; CHINA; CANADA; CAMEROON; COLOMBIA; CONGO; SOUTH KOREA; USA; SPAIN; SLOVAKIA; ECUADOR; FRANCE; GREECE; NETHERLANDS; ITALY; ISRAEL; INDONESIA; INDIA; IRAN; ISRAEL; JORDAN; KWAIT; KAZAKHSTAN; KYRGYZSTAN; LITHUANIA; MACEDONIA; MOROCCO; MALAYSIA; MALTA; MEXICO; NEPAL; NIGERIA; NORWAY; UK; PARAGUAY; PORTUGAL; PERU; DOMINICAN REPUBLIC; ROMANIA; RUSSIA; SINGAPORE; THAILAND; TAIWAN; TURKEY; URUGUAY; UKRAINE.

Note: This article was publised on my LinkedIn to to publicize the RadCore and consequently the UniGui. See the original article at the link: Publicação | Feed | LinkedIn