Rich Internet Applications with Delphi+UniGui+RadCore (English version)

fabiotj

1663192584566?e=1668643200&v=beta&t=cXZCvW4iCTSTy67bSEgD_hRgqIAVKwieHMAlvzl0k6o

Many companies and professionals that have been developing their systems in Delphi throughout the decades dream of seeing their own systems run on the web. In an ideal scenario, all of us, Delphi programmers, should have been good at JavaScript/ Node/ CSS/HTML, etc. Although, the reality for many professionals is to still and develop Delphi VCL for desktops. Big companies, including industries, still have huge systems running in Delphi. Is there a viable alternative for those who currently cannot recreate their systems in another language?

Since 2011, I have been following from a distance a framework called UniGui and in 2019 I took up courage and invested US$ 712,00 in my UniGui license. I do not have any regrets and I have already multiplied this investment several times. I had experience in converting huge systems from VCL, with more than 300 forms, to UniGui, using a method that I developed of string replace in files .pas e .dfm, almost every code is preserved and every database and report is kept.

With this technology, I built an ERP for an optician chain with 10 stores running in browsers without problems. I know people with much larger systems who are delighted about having 500 users connected on their IIS or Apache+HyperServer (application server from UniGui). In the last 14 months, I also participated in an ERP development for an English company that uses the same technology: Delphi + UniGui + RadCore and many other connections via APIs with Exchange Rates; TeamUp; EasyPost; Quick Books; Woo Commerce; Weather, etc.

You can also experiment with a significant increase in CRUDs' responsivity, layout, and automation likewise having access to dozen examples using the RadCore project. This excellent project already has users in 56 countries. As you watch YouTube videos of this project you will see how you can produce faster applications using RadCore's Wizards, automatic CRUDs, dynamic LookUps without code, etc... I'll even do an article just about RadCore to explain more.

Some additional advantages of using Delphi + UniGui + RadCore are learning little by little JavaScript, CSS + HTML and if you want to go deeper ExtJS which is from Sencha and in turn was bought by IDERA.

I conclude this article by strongly encouraging all of you to download the demo version of UniGui and search about RadCore because combined with Delphi you could produce from basic to robust and scalable applications. Check out the useful links below: FMSoft uniGUI Web Application Framework – www.unigui.com Projeto RadCORE – https:/radcore.pro.br / YouTube – https://lnkd.in/d62fmxA9 hashtag#UniGui hashtag#RadCore hashtag#Delphi

Note: This article was publised on my LinkedIn to to publicize the UniGui. See the original article at the link:  Publicação | Feed | LinkedIn