powergov

procedure Tmd01.FDM_Shangpin_jiageBeforePost(DataSet: TDataSet);

var s :string;

begin

if md01.FDM_Shangpin_jiage.FieldByName('sonnum').AsInteger = 0 then

begin

s := 'Do nothing' ;

s := md01.FDM_Shangpin_jiage.FieldByName('typeid').AsString.Trim;

md01.FDC_OneUpdate_price.ParamByName('pm2').AsFloat :=  md01.FDM_Shangpin_jiage.FieldByName('PreSalePrice1').AsFloat ;

md01.FDC_OneUpdate_price.ParamByName('pm3').AsFloat :=  md01.FDM_Shangpin_jiage.FieldByName('PreSalePrice2').AsFloat ;

md01.FDC_OneUpdate_price.ParamByName('pm4').AsFloat :=  md01.FDM_Shangpin_jiage.FieldByName('PreSalePrice3').AsFloat ;

md01.FDC_OneUpdate_price.ParamByName('pm5').AsString := md01.FDQ_sysdate.FieldByName('实时').AsString.Trim + ' By ' + md01.username ;

md01.FDC_OneUpdate_price.ParamByName('pm1').AsString  := s    ;

md01.FDC_OneUpdate_price.Execute() ;

end;

end;

When I modified one record in unidntreegrid, I was hoping to execute a TFDCommand only for the current record,but TFDCommand run (the rows count in  unidntreegrid) times,I think  It should be traversal all records in unidntreegrid!

if have column A,column B,column C,When I modified  column B or column C,I want to automatically write the current system time to column A, and I don't allow keyboard input. I will use the beforepost to set value to column A, but it will automatically set column A value to all the rows in the unidbtreegrid