Asynchronous load data to several grids

AlexForever

I want load data to 2 and more grids  parallel in different forms without block ui.

Data is not loaded into other grids unless it is loaded into the first grid first.

Sample projects attached.

1. Click Button1 and Button 2. (two forms will open)

2. Click Button1 on Form1 and after a second click Button1 on Form2.

3. Go to UniTabSheet3 and wait Caption Done.

3. The data will be loaded into the grid on Form1 but will not be loaded into the grid on Form2.

UniMainModule.EnableSynchronousOperations := True;

The main idea is that users can generate several reports in parallel on different forms. And they should be loaded into the grid as soon as requests are completed, so that the user can already work while others in the background are loaded.

Forms can be placed on a PageControl and not visible if another tab is selected. But upon loading into the grid, the data should be displayed after switching to the appropriate tab.

How i can designed this with unigui?

UniGuiDemoGrids.zip

• 1 month later...

And why did you enable UniMainModule.EnableSynchronousOperations?(You have enabled synchronous operation)

It seems that in the web this is pseudo-asynchrony under the hood (there is still a certain queue of requests), please correct if it's not me wrong.

You can prepare the data on the backend and output it to the grid ready-made (calculated, aggregated, etc.) from Delphi, you have no restrictions on multithreading.