Since i changed my PC (new DELL OPTIPLEX i5 24Go RAM / win 10 Pro 64 bit) , i am having somme troubles :
1. When runing, as usually my Unigui application as Dedktop debug or release, it works fine.
2. When deploying it as Service, some Frames ca'nt be display. And yet i did'nt change my code. The strange is the same application As service (also with hyperServer) worked fine on my old PC (win 10 Pro 64).
From your expertise, What could be the c
As my new PC has a default time Format (AM and PM), the error was in the SQL Statment (on my each Frames create Event).
I found in my old code : DateToStr() and DateTimeToStr() and TimeTotr()
So, solving by :
DateToStr( ... , UniguiApplicationFMtSettings)
DateTimeToStr( ... , UniguiApplicationFMtSettings)
TimeTotr( ... , UniguiApplicationFMtSettings)
It wasn't obvious, because the application stoped without error message