508 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 18-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60+

Great ))) We can open museum here )))

But as for seriously, we could be any age, any technology stack, more important is the love of what you are doing and how. On any language we can do good and bad things, popularity will always be changable. Choose yours! 

When i started this topic, i tried to understand, should i continue with Delphi or switch to C#, as for now, i understand - both of them will always have their lovers)

And i have projects on both as for now. Knowledge of different technologies enriches your skills as a programmer. For ex. i love mvc pattern from asp mvc and use it in my current projects, 'cause it gives clear transperent code...

And of course, UniGUI, the best framework for Delphi and Farshad is the Genious of Delphi )))

Regards...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I'm 44 years old, I'm 15 years old.
I started Delphi 7, then I worked with PHP + JavaScript and Html.

Currently I have an ERP in Delphi, and I intend to migrate it to UniGui, at the moment I am doing tests and studying UniGUI but soon I intend to buy the License.

I confess to you that UniGui is an expetacular Framework, it is a Water divider and I do not understand how Embarcade (Idera) has not yet called "Farshad Mohajeri" because they are wasting time.

Unigui is all that Delphi should be a Day.
"Farshad Mohajeri" should be proud because it created a fantastic tool, I believe there is no other framework to create Sites as powerful as UniGUI.

Here in Brazil there are reports of 300 simultaneous sessions with UniGUI without any problems with stability.

I see that it would be interesting to open a new topic to see what the biggest system ever made with Unigui where this could be measured by the number of concurrent sessions what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

55 years old

But I develop with C ++, I only work with Delphi for UniGui.

I sincerely believe that Embarcadero is Delphi's killer. It is a great tool, but the license is very expensive for current alternatives, and the latest versions are very heavy. I think they keep up with the high prices that licenses have, but as we say in my country, that's bread for today and hunger for tomorrow.

My first computer was an msx, but I learned a basic language with a Casio PB 100 in college, although at that time there were no computer studies, it was all on your own.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Мне 59 !
С Делфи с 1999 года.
Примите в ваше сообщество!
Не могу зарегистрироваться на форуме.

При регистрации на форуме задается вопрос
Delphi's programming language is ______.

Каким словом на него нужно ответить?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Guest said:

Мне 59 !
С Делфи с 1999 года.
Примите в ваше сообщество!
Не могу зарегистрироваться на форуме.

При регистрации на форуме задается вопрос
Delphi's programming language is ______.

Каким словом на него нужно ответить?

Please send an email to support@fmsoft.net

You should already know what is programming language of Delphi? ^_^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...