O redirect to html file on server when logging off

herculanojs

What I was trying to do, was at the end of the session due to an error situation due to database connection failure eg show a tutorial on how it could solve the problem. For this, I created the whole tutorial in an hmtl file, and the intention was to open this file inside the unigui. I did not want to have to create a form to display the content, but could just make a call to some method similar to page redirection to achieve such a result.

The solution I used was to load the contents of the html tutorial, and to pass in the end message of the user session.

UniSession.Terminate (content of the tutorial);

------------

O que estava tentando fazer, era ao finalizar a sessão por uma situação de erro em razão de falha de conexão com o banco de dados por exemplo, exibir um tutorial de como ele poderia solucionar o problema. Para isso, criei todo o tutorial em um arquivo hmtl, e a intenção era abrir este arquivo por dentro do unigui. Não queria ter que criar uma form para exibir o conteúdo, mas que pudesse apenas fazer uma chamada ao algum método semelhante ao de redirecionamento de páginas, para conseguir tal resultado.

A solução que utilizei, foi carregar o conteudo do tutorial html, e passar na mensagem de finalização da sessão do usuário.

UniSession.Terminate(conteúdo do tutorial);

• Upvote 1