How can display full screen browser like pressed F11?

thecrgrt

I don't think this is possible. I would not appreciate it if my browser suddenly did this by itself. I would hope most browsers blocked such attempts as standard, like they do with popup blocking.

In any case, if this is possible, then it is a question of what javascript function that you needed to call. It isn't specifically related to unigui as such.

I don't think this is possible. I would not appreciate it if my browser suddenly did this by itself. I would hope most browsers blocked such attempts as standard, like they do with popup blocking.

I absolutely agreed with you for this, but some (sorry)stupid users needed.

In any case, if this is possible, then it is a question of what javascript function that you needed to call. It isn't specifically related to unigui as such.

I don't know what a javascript function can do, but i think it may be apply into a "Script" property of form.

So, I was tried to add any script for window.onload but there are not worked, may be my script was not correct.

Any ideas?

BTW, window.open method can show a new window with a full screen mode.

Example:

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
function popup(url) 
{
params  = 'width='+screen.width;
params += ', height='+screen.height;
params += ', top=0, left=0'
params += ', fullscreen=yes';

newwin=window.open(url,'windowname4', params);
if (window.focus) {newwin.focus()}
return false;
}
// -->
</script>

<a href="javascript: void(0)" 
  onclick="popup('popup.html')">Fullscreen popup window</a>

Montri.

PS. don't tell me what script i was added i'm not an expertise for javascript, so i've used UniGUI :) may be you can tell me ;)

• Administrators

Hi all,

Like a topic title, how can I force a browser act as full screen mode like an F11 key was pressed when UniGUI application was loaded?

It depends on the specific browser . Chrome has an Application Mode which can be activated from command line.

I'm not familiar with JS code which can do this automatically. Personally I would hate if a program change my browser look without asking me first. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

When I try to download some files I generally face warning of "This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location" Do I need any kind of permission

3 minutes ago, emin said:

When I try to download some files I generally face warning of "This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location" Do I need any kind of permission

Hello,